Lawyers For People Injured In Motor Vehicle Accidents In New Jersey And New York
More people are injured – and injured more seriously – in motor vehicle collisions than from any other cause. It happens so often that insurance companies have well-developed strategies to minimize the money they have to pay out to injured people with car accident claims.
Without the aggressive advocacy of a personal injury lawyer, you may not get the full compensation you need. The personal injury attorneys at the New York and New Jersey law offices of DiLorenzo & Rush have been protecting the rights of injured people since 1997. We have helped hundreds of people get the money they needed for their injuries and medical bills.
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation. Call 718-537-9885 (Hackensack) or 201-212-4027 (Bronx).
Our attorneys have extensive experience successfully representing people in injury and wrongful death claims resulting from motor vehicle accidents such as:
- Automobile accidents
- Taxi, bus, Uber, Lyft and public transportation accidents
- Drunk driver DUI accidents
- Distracted driver accidents, texting while driving
- Delivery truck and semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle “looked but didn’t see” accidents
- Rear-end, T-bone and side-swipe accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Uninsured and under-insured driver accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
Don’t Settle Your Motor Vehicle Accident Case Prematurely
We know insurance companies and how they work. Too many injured people, when confronted with mounting medical bills, decide to settle with the insurance company so they can get their bills paid right away. That can be a serious mistake.
In motor vehicle accidents with serious accident injuries-back or spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries or traumatic brain injuries, serious fractures, burn injuries, or loss of limbs-immediate injury may be obvious but the longer-term effects of those injuries will take time to develop.
- Back injuries can leave lasting pain, weakness, inability to stand or walk for any length of time, and loss of range of movement.
- Head and brain injuries can cause speech problems, ongoing memory and cognitive problems, even personality changes.
- Burn injuries are among the most distressing of all, often leaving psychological wounds that can be as debilitating as the physical scars.
Getting seriously injured or losing a loved one in any kind of motor vehicle accident will have a devastating impact on your life. In addition to the immediate medical bills and loss of income, there will be the long-term emotional and physical damages that can last a life-time.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers For A Free Consultation
Our experienced motor vehicle accident injury lawyers and competent, caring staff are here to help you get through these difficult times. We work with accident experts and medical professionals to develop an aggressive, strategic approach to get you the compensation you deserve. You can count on the legal team at DiLorenzo & Rush.
Contact us today for a free consultation if you or a loved one suffered serious injuries because of someone else’s bad driving, negligence, or recklessness. Call 718-537-9885 (Hackensack) or 201-212-4027 (Bronx). We offer flexible appointment scheduling both in our offices and off-site.