Criminal Defense Lawyers For Medicare And Medicaid Fraud
If you are a medical professional or responsible for a clinic operations in New Jersey or New York and are facing Medicaid or Medicare fraud, call DiLorenzo & Rush as soon as possible. We are a team of experienced criminal defense attorneys who understand the complexity of these types of charges and are ready to protect your future and career.
Our experience protecting the rights of people charged with Medicare and Medicaid fraud include charges related to:
- Double- or multiple billing for the same treatment
- Billing charges for treatments not performed
- Excessive charges for scheduled costs
- Billing for patients who never sought or received treatments
Insurance Claims Fraud
We also represent individual and commercial insurance policyholders who have been charged for insurance fraud, including:
- Fraudulent homeowners’ insurance claims
- Automobile insurance fraudulent claims
- Inflated or fraudulent commercial insurance claims
- Arson and fire damage fraud
- Health insurance fraud
Contact Us For The Strong Criminal Defense You Need
Our experienced team of New Jersey criminal defense attorneys is ready to fight aggressively to protect your rights and help you get the best possible outcome for the charges you face. Call our offices in Hackensack at 718-537-9885 (Hackensack) or 201-212-4027 (Bronx) or contact us by email with a brief description of your circumstances. We will arrange a consultation as soon as possible.